DayzOverwatch|Site Info
Main Forum

DayZ Overwatch Wiki?

6 replies
2 posts
0 votes
Untagged users
Is there a wiki for overwatch? i want to see all the guns they have and what ammo they use..
Posted Sep 7, 13 · OP
0  votes
4 posts
0 votes
Untagged users
yea that would be great. And to show case all the work they did on the map.
b_560_95_1.png
b_560_95_1.png
Posted Sep 10, 13
0  votes
28 posts
0 votes
Untagged users
http://www.youtube.com/mraidanpreston i have made a video showcasing all the weapons and there ammunition and there rarity. Although I agree:D a wiki would be great
zQRIRVV.jpg
Posted Sep 10, 13
0  votes
168 posts
+18 votes
Admins
Got to be honest with you guys, don’t se what happening anytime soon unless someone is willing to help out do the work. Cause yea adding all that would require allot of work. But yea if anyone is interested in doing the work and actually making a wiki I would be able to prove information on what’s needed even provide some help with the project as far as what would be needed for it. So yea if anyone’s interested in actually doing the work gathering the information and put it into an wiki id be happy to set that up and host it.
Posted Sep 10, 13
0  votes
12 posts
0 votes
Untagged users
I'd be willing to help design and set it up. PM if you'd like.
Posted Sep 12, 13
0  votes
33 posts
0 votes
Untagged users
Someone started a wiki of all the Dayz mods, I sent him some OW screens. It just started but he could use your help: http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/1m5fet/i_am_starting_a_wiki_for_dayz_mods_and_need_your/
Posted Sep 13, 13
0  votes
36 posts
+3 votes
Untagged users
wrote:
Got to be honest with you guys, don’t se what happening anytime soon unless someone is willing to help out do the work. Cause yea adding all that would require allot of work. But yea if anyone is interested in doing the work and actually making a wiki I would be able to prove information on what’s needed even provide some help with the project as far as what would be needed for it. So yea if anyone’s interested in actually doing the work gathering the information and put it into an wiki id be happy to set that up and host it.

I'm sure a lot of people are willing to help out with the wiki despite the work load, I think I speak for everyone hear when I say that Overwatch is no doubt the best mod we've played on DayZ. So if you do need help you can PM me as well.
Posted Sep 14, 13
0  votes
Login or Register
Online users (0)
No users online.
Top Posters
168 Posts
142 Posts
67 Posts
54 Posts
Top Likes
19 Points